Friday, October 23, 2009

Jesus Our Nourishment

Oh! to remained in the state of grace is to remain with Jesus. Many of us cannot comprehend that thoughts. And I will elaborate a little bit further quoting the perfect words of Jesus about this things, as His words is perfect and I would not try to change a bit on it, so the soul that reads this will come to understand Jesus and without me in it... so here we go:

This is the nourishment that I recommend for consumption.
THE EUCHARIST

"If you live in Me, and My Doctrine lives in you, you will receive whatever you ask for."

I descend into you and I become your nourishment. But, being the Center that I am, I attract you towards Myself. You nourish yourselves with Me, but for a greater reason I nourish Myself with you. Our two appetites are insatiable and continuous. The vine nourishes the buds. The buds shape the vine. Water swells the oceans, but it is the oceans that give water by evaporating into clouds and descending again in the form of rain. That is why you must remain in Me, as I remain in you. Our separation would bring death, not my death, but yours.

I am nourishment for the spirit and nourishment for the mind. The spirit nourishes itself on the Flesh of a God. All that is an emanation of God can only receive nourishment from God, who is the mold that formed it. Your mind nourishes itself on My Word, which is the Thought of God.

Your own mind! Intelligence is what makes you resemble to God. In intelligence, there is memory, understanding, and also will. As in the spirit there is a resemblance to God in being a free and immortal spirit.

Your own mind must be nourished by My Doctrine, to be capable of memory, understanding, and will for what is good. My Doctrine reminds you of the kindnesses and the works of God, it reminds you who God is, and what you owe Him. It causes you to understand goodness, and to discern evil. It gives you the will to do good. Without My doctrine you become slaves of other doctrines that carry the name of "doctrine", but are only fables, and, like ships deprived of their rudders and without a compass, you head for a shipwreck. You go off the pre-established course. How, then, can you say: "God abandoned me" if its you who abandoned God?

Remain in Me. If you do not remain in Me, it means that you hate Me. And My Father will give the same back to you because whoever hates Me, hates the Father, since the Father and I make only one God. Remain in Me. Act in such a way that the Father will not be able to make the distinction between the tree and its branch, because of the sap that unites them and permits them to form one inseparable being. Act so the Father can't determine where I end and where you begin, we are so much alike. Whoever loves ends up by borrowing the expressions, the ways, the gestures of the person who is loved."..... Jesus...

[I will speak more of the Holy Eucharist in my own understanding on it, as simple as I perceived and believed. I read and take in what I believe is true, because I also believe that the Holy Spirit guides us to the truth, because I pray and adore Jesus and God the Father... Now, the Holy Eucharist is the real body and blood of Christ, letterally... veil with the white form of bread, contains the real Jesus...after the Priest prayed over it called the transubtantiation, you can believe it. Because if we can conceived the thoughts and knowledge of replications that we are only human, how much more GOD, who thought everything that exist in this whole universe, nay, just around us to be specific. And I will give all the credits back to God... then Jesus is trully in every pieces of bread... I would not say it is symbolism because its not a symbol at all. It is what it is! Many Eucharistic miracle have happened all over the world that have photos and the Holy Eucharist bleeds and pulsates. They brought them to the high tech laboratory and examin them, they all prove that it is alive.

Therefore I am fully convinced that Jesus is alive in us when we recieved Him in communion. This is our Jesus our nourishment.]

No comments:

Post a Comment